Who we are
Bardcorp Container Printing was established in 1998 when the Bardsley family purchased Glen Mitchell Screenprints in Dandenong South, Victoria.
We have since shifted the business into our own modern factory but we have remained in Dandenong South where we have now been in the business of printing bottles, jars and other rigid packaging material for more than 30 years.
Over the years we have invested in high speed, automated, multi-colour equipment and by doing this we have driven costs out of the business and at the same time improved the quality of our printing.
Industries we print for include cosmetic, pharmaceutical, household and industrial cleaning, chemical, hair and beauty care, sunscreen, perfume, gardening, pet care, automotive, homewares and promotional agencies.
Screen printing vs labels
Screen printing on containers – rather than messing about with labelling them – is your best creative choice to decorate your product and sell your brand.
Screen printing wins over labels:
- waterproof and heat resistant
- won’t fade, stain, scratch, tear, wrinkle or peel off
- more cost efficient for longer runs
- clean and precise without label edges
- your bottles are ready to fill without the hassle of labelling
- more easily recyclable
- order only what you need – no label inventories means no waste
- premium-looking product demands a greater purchase price
When you choose screen printing, you are not limited in your creative approach – we use multiple colour passes to decorate your container.
Bardcorp Container Printing works with you to develop product packaging that will enhance your brand and increase your bottom line.